Comments made in our 2019 Monitoring visit include....
- Senior leaders, governors and staff are a united, committed team. They are determined that every pupil at the school will succeed, both in their schoolwork and as people.
- Pupils really enjoy coming to school and are proud to be part of it.
- Teaching captures pupils’ interest, so they are enthusiastic and want to learn. Pupils are proud of their growing knowledge and skills. They behave, work hard in lessons, listen carefully to adults and classmates and join in well.
- Pupils feel safe in school. People are kind and look out for each other.
- Parents are full of praise for the school. Parents feel involved and included.
- The special educational needs coordinator (SENCo) provides strong leadership and expertise.
- Reading has a central role in the school. Senior leaders see reading as the ‘bread and butter’ of education.
- Leaders have worked hard to improve the maths curriculum and teaching in the school.
- Staff help pupils to develop in character and become mature…they provide extensive support for pupils’ emotional and mental health.
- Children get off to an excellent start in the early years. Teachers plan a treasure chest of exciting activities that absorb children’s interest and help them to grow in knowledge and skill.
Let Ofsted know what you think of our school:
(Click the image above to be taken to Parent View)