For Safeguarding and Child Protection Queries please speak to Mrs Nicola Williams, Mrs Emma Chaplin, Miss Lyn White or Mrs Christine Terrey- we are all designated teachers for child protection and receive training every two years.
For Complaints - please see our Complaints Policy on our website or call in to the office to collect a copy. Your child's class teacher is usually the first point of call for class based issues.
If you have any other questions or queries about our school please contact:
- Melanie Ellis - Receptionist and Administration Officer (Key Stage 1 and 2)
- Vicky Webster - Receptionist and Administration Officer (Nursery & Reception)
- Katherine Cotton - Attendance, Absence and Family Engagement Officer and Clerk to the Governors email@example.com
- Michelle Young - School Bursar (plus Care Clubs)
- Sarah McGonigle - PA to Headteacher, Health Safety and Safeguarding Officer and Office Manager
- Steven Geering - Facilities Manager
- Emma Chaplin - SENCO
- Christine Terrey - Headteacher
- Anthony Mayo - Chair of Governors
All of the above can be contacted via the school telephone or office email address shown below.
Church Hill, Newhaven, East Sussex BN9 9LX
Tel: 01273 514532 Fax: 01273 511130
You can TEXT if your child is unwell, please tell us childs name, class and reason for absence: 07860095363
If you wish to request a longer period of absence and have a need to withdraw your child from learning during term time, please complete the forms below and return them to Mrs Katherine Cotton, Attendance Officer:/docs/Withdrawal_From_Learning_Form.pdf